The Mill Cafe

The Rufford Mill was first built as a corn mill around 1750 when the lake was constructed and was incorporated in 1790 into the two storey classical building there today.

Today the Mill tea Shop provides a great point for refreshments once you have walked the lake serving a range of excellent whole bean coffee and a wide range of hot drinks, delicious pastries and pies, hot snacks and cold drinks and ice cream.

Contact us today on: 01623 821338

Business Hours

  • Park Grounds:   Dawn to dusk
  • Visitor Information:   10.30am - 4.30pm
  • Gift Shop:   10:30am - 4:30pm
  • Coach House Cafe:   10.00am - 5pm (4.30pm winter)
  • Lord Savile's Kitchen:   Wed to Sun 12 Noon - 3.00pm

Managed By

About Us

Rufford Abbey Country Park is owned by Nottinghamshire County Council. Set in the heart of Robin Hood Country the park offers native woodland, a lake and gardens as well as a range of attractions, activities and catering options managed by Parkwood Outdoors.


Rufford Abbey Country Park Ollerton Nottinghamshire NG22 9DF